With the holidays close at hand and the economy as it is I thought it would be kind of cool to put together two bundles of new lessons...yes, bundles at unbelievably low prices. I'm doing this not because I don't value my work or time but because I know how tough it can be this time of year. <smile> So, I wanted to do something a bit different that will, I hope, give everyone the opportunity to take a few classes (remember these don't have an end time - they are ongoing and all are video classes) while spending the least amount of money.
Here is how it will work:
BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #1 - $5.00
1. Collage Backgrounds - Layering, Textures, Composition and More
2. Embellished Tags - Using fabric, images, ephemera, found objects. Use your sewing machine or your glue.
3. Composition Journals - We will take a cheap notebook and create a beautiful journal for you to keep or give as gifts.
BUNDLE OF CREATIVITY #2 - $10.00
All of the above classes plus.....
4) Mail Art - Creating unusual envelopes and mailers to send to your friends and family.
5) Fabric Flowers - Easy way to create fabric flowers to adorn your gifts, jewelry or other art projects.
These classes/videos will go live on November 15th and sign up will begin today.
Thanks and hope to see you there!